Affordable Residential Pumps
• 1" and 1-1/2" models, lightweight, low shipping costs.
• 100% Non-Electric. No Batteries, solar panels, or wiring of any kind!
• No maintenance. Just flow twice a year, for 3 seconds, to test!
• Can be treated with potable antifreeze for cold climates!
• A truly "Green" product manufactured for totally "off-grid" performance!
• Perfect for limited protection systems. Like a single room, machine, paint booth, etc.
• Simple installation! "On-Site" regulator adjustments for desired system pressure(s).
• Powered by compressed Medical or Industrial Nitrogen (N2), in standard 300 or 400 cu. ft. cylinder(s).
• Designed and developed by a fire sprinkler contractor.
• All pumps are Hydro tested before shipping to ensure performance.
Key Features of Our Pumps
• Loss of Electrical Power Has No Effect on the Pump or the Sprinkler System Operation
• Price Comparable to Quality Electric Units of the Same Size
• Perfect for Limited Protection Systems Such as a Single Room, Machine, or Paint Booth
• Simple Installation & on-Site Regulator Adjustments for Desired System Pressure
• Powered by Compressed Medical or Industrial Nitrogen in Standard 300 or 400 Cubic Foot Cylinders
Contact us today in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, for residential pumps.